May 15:
Today was the last day of school ever!!!! It was so fun. My whole class counted down to the last minutes of the day until we were finally out of 4th grade! But that's not even the best part. The best part was when dad picked me up and we were driving and he said he had a surprise and it was a surprise camping trip in 2 weeks!! I CANT WAIT!!!! I've never been camping before but it's going to be really sweet, I really can't wait, it's going to be sweet!
June 7:
Dad had to push the camping trip back because he said to do some work stuff, but mom took me to go buy a sleeping bag today and we went to this place called REI. It was really cool! It was like the liquor store Uncle Wally always takes me to but full of camping instead. I got a blue sleeping bag and it's REALLY big! Dad doesn't know when we're really gonna go camping but I STILL CANT WAIT!
June 29:
I've been sleeping in my hiking boots in my sleeping bag in my bed just to make sure everything's all ready for the camping trip. Dad said it's going to be a total surprise, but I think that means he doesn't know when we're going. That's okay, I don't care, but as long as we go, because otherwise I'll kill him.
July 18:
Today was a close call. At my sisters birthday party I hit her on the arm because it was her birthday and you're supposed to do that on birthdays, but she said it hurt and Mom almost grounded me for camping, but then I said sorry even though I wasn't sorry and she said I could still go. Dad doesn't like talking about it anymore, but I always talk about it! CAMPING!!!!
August 14:
I came home from Andrew's house today and Dad said it was time to go. He put a blindfold on me and we drove around and we stopped and got out and there was a TENT FOR CAMPING! IM SITTING IN IT RIGHT NOW!!! I can't wait for what we do tomorrow!
August 15:
I hate my dad. The tent was just in our backyard and it rained all night. I hate camping. School starts tomorrow.
1 comment:
Hey Neil. good stuff. your made-up journal is really funny. I read it before looking to see who wrote it, and then I wasn't so surprised.
Post a Comment