Friday, August 15, 2008

big news. read all about it. blog posts up 400% in August.

Here are some blog updates:

-Membership is up 275% to 11
-19 invites yet to be answered
-4 times as many posts in August as in July
-infinite times as many pictures posted in August as in all other months combined
-infinite times as many female members as in all other months combined

I'd say we're on fire. Michael Phelps couldn't even catch us, and he's the best olympian ever. Anyways, I'm off to the Canadian wilderness for a while so keep up the blogging. Hopefully I will return with stories, pictures, and a pet moose. 

Matt- Have a great flight over to Egypt.  As a side note, I just got skype today (everyone should get it- it's free and super easy and pretty awesome) and some random dude from Egypt called me.  I had no idea what was going on and when he started asking what my family members do for work and how old I am, I had to let him know I was getting creeped out. I let him down softly because I think his feelings were hurt and I told him it must just be cultural differences that make Americans uncomfortable sharing personal information with random strangers. Anyways, if you happen to meet a Mohamed in Egypt, tell him I say hi.

1 comment:

Matt said...

great statistics! i just downloaded skype too and it's pretty sweet... one feature: it automatically pauses iTunes when you make a call