skip to main | skip to sidebar

Noise Complaint 4/10

Monday, February 2, 2009

Oh this poor, poor blog. I'm abandoning it for a new start: http://eiffeltowerbasejumping.blogspot.com/ And I promise this one will be better than my pathetic Madagascar blog. Just look at the title...
Posted by ericelderbrock at 3:52 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Oh College

Oh College

Middblogs

  • The Law of Small Numbers
    Peace Out
    17 years ago
  • When I Was Twenty I Lived in Russia For a Year
    я хотел бы остаться с тобой, просто остаться с тобой
    17 years ago
  • Not Middlebury
    Kyiv...maybe
    17 years ago
  • Pura Vida
    where to start (over)?
    17 years ago
  • Eiffel Tower Base Jumping
    17 years ago
  • neil's place of business
    An All-Purpose Speech
    17 years ago
  • Matt in Egypt
    The Fellowship of the Ring
    17 years ago
  • ¿Cómo se dice "blog" en español?
    The pace picks up
    17 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ▼  February (2)
      • Speaking About Craziness in France
      • Oh this poor, poor blog. I'm abandoning it for a n...
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (31)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (6)