skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Noise Complaint 4/10
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Russia
Who honestly thinks it's appropriate under any context to fire cap guns and airsoft guns at strangers?! Jesus christ what's with parents here
1 comment:
Matt
said...
It's not just Russia. I wrote a blog post about getting shot too...
October 25, 2008 at 7:27 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh College
Middblogs
The Law of Small Numbers
Peace Out
17 years ago
When I Was Twenty I Lived in Russia For a Year
я хотел бы остаться с тобой, просто остаться с тобой
17 years ago
Not Middlebury
Kyiv...maybe
17 years ago
Pura Vida
where to start (over)?
17 years ago
Eiffel Tower Base Jumping
17 years ago
neil's place of business
An All-Purpose Speech
17 years ago
Matt in Egypt
The Fellowship of the Ring
17 years ago
¿Cómo se dice "blog" en español?
The pace picks up
17 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(31)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
▼
October
(3)
Russia
Kak mnye ne stidno?!
my blog has been temporarily shut-down
►
September
(6)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
1 comment:
It's not just Russia. I wrote a blog post about getting shot too...
Post a Comment