Saturday, September 6, 2008

A review of the JFK airport free wireless in the time it takes for my ipod to finish charging

Free public wireless is not a common thing.  Free public wireless that works consistently is even less common.  A bird wearing pants is even less common, etc, etc.  The JFK airport wireless is, well, crappy.  It randomly stops providing service for minutes at a time, which is completely unacceptable.  I mean, what if I get an email?!?!  Not to mention how long it took to load the blog, and I'm a little scared to try to post because my flight is in 40 minutes and it might not finish in time.

But it works occasionally, so it's A-B-C-Delicious in my book. This blogger officially gives it. . . one thumbs up! Congratulations, JFK wireless, you deserve it.  That's all for now. Stay tuned, this blogger has a lot of things to review! Next week: a review of that tree on the path from college street to bi hall in the time it takes to walk from college street to bi hall. 

3 comments:

Matt said...

sounds pretty sweet. now, did you take jetblue? i hear they finally finished their terminal they've been working on for the past two years.

Todd said...

la red funciona bien en mi hostal. neil, last night i had an honest-to-goodness lucid dream! here's how it went down... i was walking through some sort of space when this beachball-like thing floated past me. i made a conscious decision to follow it, stretching out my hands. i knew i was dreaming but for ten seconds or so i kept reaching for the ball. simultaneously i looked around me and observed a pinkish, smoky environment that was nevertheless very real. moments later everything sort of came apart and i woke up.
exhilerating! the dreams i had the rest of the night were unusually vivid too.

Neil said...

Matt - I did take jetblue, but I didn't go through the new terminal, so I don't know if it's finished. I hope so though, the temporary one was kind of boring. I mean, what's a terminal without at least two wendy's?

NOTHING, THATS WHAT.

Todd - That's pretty exciting. Have you been keeping a journal? The few (2 or 3) lucid dreams I've had I always felt like I was straining to stay in the dream and would often wake up before I could do anything really crazy and otherwise impossible, like watch lil wayne videos on youtube for 3 hours straight this afternoon.